Spent 4 nights here early November and where lucky enough to get great weather . Our studio was on the 14th floor with stunning and i mean stunning views . we got the train all the way from Malaga airport to Los Boliches train station for less than 3 euro . You walk out of the station , walk towards the seafront - you will know you are going in the right direction because you have to go thru a small square with statue & kiddie park . Once you hit the seafront turn right and you cant fail to see the Stella Maris - its easily visible and is about a 10 minute walk in total from train to apartments .Check in was easy at reception . Our studio was on the 14th floor , facing the sea with views of los boliches , fuengirola and Benaldamena . Breath taking - seriously . The studio itself was spotlessly clean , Basic furniture and Furnishings , two single beds which i found comfortable . Flat screen tv ( which we never watched ) well furnished kitchen area , small table two chairs - also table and chairs on balcony . what more can one want ? well the bathroom was heaven for me , steaming hot water at all times , deep bath , decent shower - big in size comoared to rest of the studio . spotlessly clean . To be honest i am already planning to go back . The block was a mix of residents and tourist stays - we never heard a peep out of our neighbours . The pool was fab - its heated which was great and there was a huge and very inexpensive Mercadonna literally backing onto the Stella Maris . come out of reception , turn left and walk down the first road - its literally 60 seconds away if that . The mercadonna is built in , underneath some flats and up a ramp . Brilliant if self catering - so cheap and incredible choice . In fact i love los boliches as where else in europe can you get an English breakfast for 1.95 euro ? cheap and cheerful and i will be going back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are located in front of the sea, at the Paseo Maritimo, and only five minutes away from the center of Fuengirola.The Touristic Apartments Stella Maris have 126 studios and apartments of one and two bedrooms, all fitted with comfortable facilities, with furnished terrace, full equipped electric kitchen, air conditioning, heating, direct telephone, color TV (via sat), electronic security lock, fireproof doors, free wifi and safe (optional). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia and Odigeo so you can book your Stella Maris Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Maris Apartamentos Hotel Fuengirola
- Stella Maris Apartamentos Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol