We booked these apartments more for location than quality. Studios are very basic but we were only here for 4 nights and we just wanted somewhere to sleep. We were on the third floor with a sea view which was absolutely perfect. Beach directly across the road. We took the room only option so can't comment on the food etc. The pool was ok although I wouldn't recommend it for families with young children, a little maintenance wouldn't go amiss. Reception staff very friendly and all in all we got what we paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are located in front of the sea, at the Paseo Maritimo, and only five minutes away from the center of Fuengirola.The Touristic Apartments Stella Maris have 126 studios and apartments of one and two bedrooms, all fitted with comfortable facilities, with furnished terrace, full equipped electric kitchen, air conditioning, heating, direct telephone, color TV (via sat), electronic security lock, fireproof doors, free wifi and safe (optional). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Stella Maris Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Maris Apartamentos Hotel Fuengirola
- Stella Maris Apartamentos Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol