Stayed 23-30 June 2014 in booked studio apartment 1204.
Check in was quick and fuss free. Reception staff were ALL excellent.
Cleaning staff at Floor 12 were excellent.
Size of typical studio dimensions.
Air con. was newish and very efficient, thus ensured comfort during our stay.
The surprise was the good reception of hotel's free wifi in our 12th floor studio
which we utilised alot.
Modern LED TV with a good selection of international channels.
Great watching the World Cup matches live.
We had a new fridge. The bathroom was well maintained and clean.
Good pressure with the hot & cold water, ensuring an invigorating shower.
All things worked well.
We felt rested each night because there was hardly any noise up at level 12.
A large Mercadona supermarket at the back is very convenient. It is well
stocked with fresh produce as well.
Location is the hotel's great plus points.
First line location to the beach. Spoilt for
choice eating out in Fuengirola.
The Versalles Wok buffet restaurant at 9.95 euros
per person was one such place we returned to.
Its located along Maritimo Rey de Espana towards
Hotel Las Piramides. A Sunday market is on only afew
minutes walk away from Hotel Piramides
using it as a reference point.
We missed the Tuesday market at the Recinto Ferial
midway between Los Boliches and Fuengirola centro.
We made several trips to Miramar Shopping Mall
by foot heading along the beach road towards Hotel Piramedes
then veered towards the back. No. 4 bus from Avenue Ramón y Cajal
also takes you there. The fare is 1.15 euros each way.
The locals are generally very helpful with directions so don't
hesitate to ask. There is also a cinema complex on the top level
which shows films in English at selected times.We watched the 4 pm
showing of Transcendence at 8 euros per person.
The week we were there temperatures reached up to 35 degrees celcius.
Suitable sunscreen was a must for us.
We ventured once into Malaga's Maria Zambrano station. From there it is a short
10 minutes walk to the Larios Shopping Mall.
All in all a very relaxed holiday staying at the comfortable Stella Maris Apartment Hotel
in studio room 1204.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are located in front of the sea, at the Paseo Maritimo, and only five minutes away from the center of Fuengirola.The Touristic Apartments Stella Maris have 126 studios and apartments of one and two bedrooms, all fitted with comfortable facilities, with furnished terrace, full equipped electric kitchen, air conditioning, heating, direct telephone, color TV (via sat), electronic security lock, fireproof doors, free wifi and safe (optional). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stella Maris Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Maris Apartamentos Hotel Fuengirola
- Stella Maris Apartamentos Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol