just back from a weeks stay, staff very friendly and polite nothing too much trouble. apartment was nice and spacious with fabulous views of the beach and sea. quite central for everything, good supermarket directly behind where you can get nice fresh bread every morning and they sell the sweetest oranges ive ever tasted. if your looking for a good cooked breakfast or just a snack then go to plan b its a must its just up the road from the stella maris towards the florida hotel. you wont be dissapointed with this place weve stayed here twice already this year and already booked again for october cant wait! you would not be dissapointed with this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are located in front of the sea, at the Paseo Maritimo, and only five minutes away from the center of Fuengirola.The Touristic Apartments Stella Maris have 126 studios and apartments of one and two bedrooms, all fitted with comfortable facilities, with furnished terrace, full equipped electric kitchen, air conditioning, heating, direct telephone, color TV (via sat), electronic security lock, fireproof doors, free wifi and safe (optional). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Stella Maris Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Maris Apartamentos Hotel Fuengirola
- Stella Maris Apartamentos Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol