We have just returned from a week in the Confortel hotel fuengirols and Id have to say I was disappointed with the hotel.We would normally go with an apartment for our hoildays but we decided to spoil ourselves as it was our anniversay and try a hotel this time. We have one hoilday a year like most people so you'd hope by choosing a **** hotel it would be the best., not so. The hotel interior and exterior is very basic, the rooms are plain and small with no kettle to have an ould cuppa if you felt like it. We had paid the extra fee so luckily we got a sea view . The balcony is small and not suitable for sunbathing. The weather was lovely but not quite warm enough for swimming which didnt bother us as the pool area again was basic and no privacy if one wanted to sun bathe. We asked for a local map the first morning and were given a black and white photocopy which was totally illigible.We strolled into the **** hotel a very short distance away where we not only got a map but a typed leadlet for guests with bus and train times etc, few words of spanish /english to help you get through your day, and the days and places where the markets were on..This hotel even had a bus laid on to take you to the village of Mijas(well worth a visit) where of course we had to make our own way there. Our hotel had little extra gestures to make your stay appreciated. I dont know how or who decides on the number of stars allocated to hotels, but I for one would not include the Confortel hotel in that category. On the plus side it did include breakfast and there was certainly a great choice something to suit all palates and location wise could not be any nearer the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ILUNION Fuengirola is located on the sea front, next to the Sailing Club and sports port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your ILUNION Fuengirola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Fuengirola Hotel Fuengirola
- Confortel Hotel Fuengirola
- Fuengirola Confortel Hotel
- ILUNION Fuengirola Costa Del Sol