Stayed here 4 nights. The rooms are basic and could do with spruce up. We had half board, the breakfast being okay, the dinner terrible only ate once it was that bad. No choice,the main dishes cooked by the chef and left to go cold, not worth the money. The pool terrace is neglected and scruffy though the small pool was clean, not a nice place to sit and relax. It was supposed to be free wifi but impossible to use in the rooms. The good thing about this hotel is the location okay for the odd night but would be a let down for a family holiday. This is a Travel Lodge in Spain. The small cafe next door is fantastic and highly recommend. Anybody considering staying here do not get half board just not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ILUNION Fuengirola is located on the sea front, next to the Sailing Club and sports port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your ILUNION Fuengirola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Fuengirola Hotel Fuengirola
- Confortel Hotel Fuengirola
- Fuengirola Confortel Hotel
- ILUNION Fuengirola Costa Del Sol