Just returned home from a week here on room only basis. I was pleasantly surprised, reception staff were very helpful & attentive, cleaners & all staff likewise. Our room was on the second floor ( a corner room) overlooking the pool & up the coast towards Malaga. Room very quiet but great view over the adjoining market. Pool only has sun until about 3.30 pm in July and there are less than 25 sun loungers but we managed to get one each day. Hotel is well positioned for beach, restaurants & railway station. Loads of bars and restaurants very close by, the best restaurant we found (by far) was Restaurand El Rio which is two streets behind hotel. The 12.50 euro menu of the day (3 course) was absolutely first class do not miss it! We could & will return at some stage in the near future. A trip to the Bio Park (Zoo) after 8.30 pm is good value as there is a 5 euro reduction in ticket price. Overall good value all round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ILUNION Fuengirola is located on the sea front, next to the Sailing Club and sports port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ILUNION Fuengirola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Fuengirola Hotel Fuengirola
- Confortel Hotel Fuengirola
- Fuengirola Confortel Hotel
- ILUNION Fuengirola Costa Del Sol