“Always excellent. Never disappoints”
Review of Vegetalia

Vegetalia
Ranked #175 of 1,011 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Price range: US$10 - US$14
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Closed July & August.
Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

Popular with vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike, you can't go wrong here.
Spoilt for choice? Order the special sharing plate for two.
And try to squeeze in a dessert, they are fantastic.

1  Thank golfer1972
There are newer reviews for Vegetalia

Reviewed 9 November 2012

As the title suggests, I had never eaten in a vegetarian restaurant until last night and, to be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect. I can take or leave meat but my partner is usually concerned if his plate is missing either a piece of meat or fish so I was dubious as to whether he would like it or not!

We attended a private function and the restaurant laid on a buffet made up of a selection of cold delights plus four hot options including ratatouille, potato cakes and vegetables. The food was all delicious, beautifully presented and with bags of flavour. The salad items were fresh and plentiful with lots of variety. Service was fast and friendly - I really can't think of anything to complain about!

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at Vegetalia and would recommend it without hesitation to vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. My partner didn't notice anything missing from his meal and we will certainly visit again when next in the area.

Make sure to check their website http://restaurantevegetalia.com/ before you visit. They are more often open for lunch than for dinner and you will need the location map in order to find them as they are tucked away from the usual tourist locations.

Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

This time we went in the evening and tried the special - A little bit of everything. (for 2 people)
And it was delicious. So much so that we went back the next day too!
We cannot recommend this place highly enough. You will not be disappointed.
I would describe the menu but you can read it at www.restaurantevegetalia.com/en/

1  Thank golfer1972
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We love this restaurant. Run by two lovely ladies whose only fault is that they won't share any of their recipes with us!
The winning formula here is quite simply the flavours. Whomever is the chef is very talented and could easily work in a top hotel.
We stay full board in a nearby hotel but come here at least twice a holiday.
In a word - quality

Reviewed 8 January 2012

The a la carte menu promised a lot but experience at lunch did not match up. Standard salad bar selection but could have been so much better with a little thought given to presentation. Claim to offer four hot dishes is true but customers need to know that only one of these is a main. Others included potato puree, hot side vegetable and a hot tomato sauce. Restaurant appeared to be frequented by a lot of English expats and seemed to be a bit 'clubby' because of this. High quality food deserves more imaginative preparation so perhaps owners can take a leaf out of Edinburgh's Henderson's Salad Table when next reviewing their lunchtime offering.