“Excellent”

Cuisines: Spanish, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We had a most enjoyable evening here food was very nice and also staff were very friendly and helpful.towards us. We will definitely be returning and will recommend to others.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We ate here twice last week as both the food and service were so good. On our first visit my husband, who is a vegetarian ordered the stir fry but he did not wish it to be cooked with the usuall sauce that most stir frys are cooked in as they contained fish,this was no problem the waiter spoke to the chef and a stir fry in a vegetable sauce was produced. I had fish for my main course and both dishes were excellent as were our meals on our second visit, This restaurant is deffinatley worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We came here for dinner two times within three days (October 19 and 20, 2013), because this restaurant is simply the best in town. We were as satisfied as the years before.

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Went here one night after reading trip advisor. We were a bit concerned when only one other table taken but shouldn't have worried, the food was wonderful and the presentation and service second to none. We decided to go again on our last night and this time the restaurant was busy, although the food was still really good there was no attention to presentation, service really slow and no little extras like the onion soup we had received as a taster. My advice is try this one when it`s quiet and you'll get the true quality.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We are holiday in Nerja and had seen on tripadviser how good this restaurant was supposed to be. As soon as we arrived we were greeted with a nice warm smile and asked if we would like a drink. Not long after we ordered our drinks they brought out a lovely glass of onion soup which was a really lovely touch. Then our mains came and all I can say is WOW! I had the sea bass and it was beautiful and I have never tasted nicer mash potatoe in my life! My partner had the fillet steak and said that was one of the best meals he had ever had. Would defiantly recommend this place and would definaty go back.