“Lovely day in the mountains”

Life Adventure: Jeep Tours & Activities in Nerja
Ranked #4 of 19 Outdoor Activities in Nerja
Delft, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Lovely day in the mountains”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

We had a very interesting day out in the mountains with lots of good stories, sights and off-road experience. And lots of humour and a very good lunch in a very special place. I would recommend this to anybody. Thanks Michiel!

Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great fun tailor made to you & your party!!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We have had two different experiences with Michiel and have thoroughly enjoyed both of them: One was with Michiel and the other with his colleague Jose BOTH were very informative and the time taken to explain things to us 'civvies' was a great insight. The views are exhilarating, the drive was breathtaking and the walk was through lovely countryside and National Parks fabulous!!
To see that all this is literally on the doorstep of one of the most lovely places in Andalusia makes it a MUST!!

Visited September 2013
Bideford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Interesting insight into the geography of the area”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide, using his experience and survival skills! Beautiful views. Well worth the fee and time!

Visited April 2014
St Peter Port, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A day out in Nerja”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Just spent a day in Nerja and what a charming place it is with lovely views of the coast from Balcon de Europer.

Had a lovely lunch over looking square in the sun and then strolled around the quaint little streets shopping.

Visited March 2014
Horsham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Just when you think it can't get any better...”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I have over the past few years been waxing lyrical about Michaels "Life Adventure Combi Tours". This May, I again went on one (there's always something new) and I wasn't disappointed, in fact I thought then he needs to do something a bit special to beat this, he did... Last Saturday the 31st August I was picked up and along with 6 other people we set off and wow what a day. The mountains were clear in the early morning (10ish) when we went into the national park behind the caves, after a tour around we then set off along the coast road, I won't describe where we went as it may spoil the wow factor, but believe me it was fantastic. The day lasts around 6 hours and this I consider 6 hours well spant.

Visited August 2013