“Oh my!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
“Oh my!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Beautiful setting upstairs with the staff wearing tradition Germany dress. The staff were super friendly and the restaurant was full. We all had steak and it was seriously the best steak I have ever eaten and the portions were huge. The only reason why I dropped it from a 5/5 was it was about a 45 min wait for the dinner to be served, didn't help going in there starving! It's a must to visit

Visited May 2014

“Top class ribs”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I would like to recommend this restaurant, especially for ribs-lovers. I tried it the other night and must say Stephan's served one of the best meals I've ever had when it comes to ribs. A large portion, where the meat did fall from the bone. Yummy! Rapid and friendly service as well.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Bo O
cheshire
“make sure you're hungry....”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I've done lots of reviews on restaurants in nerja spain as we live here the majority of the year you get to go to a few, however this one has slipped through the net.we went with friends who said " its cosy, warm great people and good food".its all of those things and more, greeting is warm, place is cosy and really make sure you are hungry!! Its german/bavarian food and the ham hock you need to climb it to eat it.this is a great place for traditional food and fabulous people and the prices are in line with other good quality restaurants, on average 12 euros for a main dish.enjoy.

• Visited February 2014
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful fresh pasta”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My wife and I called in here on New years Eve 2013 for a quick drink, but eneded up having a snack. I had a home made Pasta which was wonderful and Linda had A seafood salad. A couple of glasses of wine and all was right with the world. Lovely setting on the terrace, whic was a real suntrap. The host was very friendly. Excellent Food and very chilled surroundings

• Visited December 2013
Stouport on Severn
“Great food & hospitality”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

A nice change from Spanish & Italian food in Nerja. Restaurant was very busy and it might be a good idea to telephone ahead to book a table, particularly at busy times. I had the goose with red cabbage, apple and dumpling. Really tasty. My wife had the salmon in champagne sauce. Whilst the meals took a while to arrive, they were worth waiting for. Really friendly staff and excellent service. We will definitely visit again.