“The view in magnificent”

Parador de Nerja Restaurant
Reserve with
Parador de Nerja Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 403 Restaurants in Nerja
Price range: US$9 - US$58
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We have yet to go for a meal. We have been a number of times for coffee. Planning breakfast there soon staff very friendly. and dining room looks superb

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We planned to go for dinner, but after waiting a long time for a drink on the fantastic terrace we decided to go somewhere else. So often at Spanish Paradores the service is not good enough. The position of the Parador in Nerja is lovely although the dining room is pretty soulless. They have a lovely outside terrace and what I would do is go - have a look at the fantastic view - then go somewhere else for a drink.

2  Thank gillod
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We were staying at a hotel in nerja and decided to have dinner one evening at the Parador after hearing good reports about the Paradors in Spain. Unfortunately this was our first visit and definitely the last.
Although the hotel is situated in a lovely spot with fantastic sea views, the restaurant has no ambiance and the food and service was way below the standards I would have expected from a Parador.
I had to leave my pasta starter as it was so dry and tasteless, and the main meal which was steak frites I had to send back as I had ordered it to be well cooked and it came bloody. They recooked it in slices and 5 mins. later came the frites!.
The service was slow considering we were the only couple in the restaurant and there was no attempt to light any candles to make the atmosphere a little more cosy.
I thought the restaurant would have a distinctive Spanish feel but it resembles a city centre hotel restaurant.
The wine was good, Vina Sol, but vastly overpriced.
we ate at the local restaurants most nights served infinitely better food and wine at a fraction o9f the cost.

I mentioned to the restaurant manager as we left that I was really disappointed in my first visit to a parador restaurant but he just smiled and apologised.

Try the other restaurants in Nerja before you waste your money here.

3  Thank joyceb1Birmingham
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Love it all. The Hotel is gorgeous, staff are delightful & so happy to provide the best of service. The food is gorgeous. The location absolutely splendid. Paradise at the Parador in fact.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We liked the food very much and in spite of the fact that business was slow due to the season the kitchen kept up qiality