We visited the hotel to attend a friend’s wedding. The hotel is situated right by the beach and the pool area is separated from it by a nice lawn area. The beach itself isn’t the nicest, as is common to the area the ‘sand’ is more like grey grit with bands of pebbles but the sea is very clean. There are two (unheated) outdoor pools and one in the health spa. The pool area is nice and is serviced by a pool bar.
The restaurant is a buffet style. Breakfast was a selection of hot and cold food and for lunch and dinner there was a nice selection of healthier food such as salad, meat and fish as well as the not so healthy options like pasta and pizza all of which was nice. We were on the all-inclusive tariff which worked out as great value, the only shame was that you couldn't get anything to eat outside of meal times other than some poor sandwiches from the pool bar.
The rooms have kitchenettes and although not what I would call luxurious for a 4 star are nice, spotlessly clean and had a big flat screen TV. The bathroom was modern and had a good shower the beds were comfortable. Just beware of the rooms around the bar, having said that it closes at midnight so if it is a bit noisy it doesn't go on al night!
Apparently it is a SAGA listed hotel and there were a significant number of older people but there was a mix of ages, some families with kids but no teens/twentysomethings.
The wedding was great and the ceremony was set up by the beach which was a lovely location. The staff in general were efficient, friendly and polite (with just the odd exception!).
All in all we had a very nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront located in Nerja, one of the most legendary town in the province of Malaga, famous for its popular Balcon de Europa and its spectacular Caves. The complex is just two kilometres away from the town centre and is comprised of six floors with a total of 216 rooms. Furthermore, the hotel boasts two outdoor swimming pools (one for adults and one for children), large garden areas with sunbeds and direct access to the beach. The complex's facilities are further complimented by its main restaurant, bar, gymnasium, spa centre, hairdresser's and shop. Guests can also enjoy WiFi in all the hotel. Marinas de Nerja is an unbeatable destination for a family holiday, not only for its apartments' high occupancy limits, but also for its facilities which have been designed for adults and children alike. This is in addition to our comprehensive All Inclusive package. Not only does the complex boast the Beach Club (open during summer), it also has a Mini Club with a games area, and day and night time entertainment available during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Marinas de Nerja Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach And Spa
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach Hotel Nerja
- Aparthotel Marinas Nerja
- Marinas De Nerja Hotel