My wife and I stayed at this Hotel on an all inclusive basis for five nights from 28th of October 2012. The room we had was on the ground floor near the pool. It was a lovely spacious room with two large single beds pushed together. A three seat sofa opposite a large flat screen TV with BBC 1, BBC2, ITV 1,2 and 4 was near the patio doors at the far end of the room. The bathroom was a good size with plenty of hot water very good water pressure in the bath/shower. Housekeeping visited every day keeping the room spotlessly clean as was the rest of the hotel.
The restaurant is very pleasant. The food is of high quality with plenty of choice. The bar is very comfortable with adequate entertainment. The bar staff are very friendly as are all the hotel staff.
There is a small Health Spa which will cost you €12 but well worth a visit.
The pool area is superb with a bar and plenty of sun beds and seating. The main pool is large and clean with a children’s pool off to one side. The garden also contain plenty of sun beds and it stretches right on to the beach, making the entire pool area and gardens safe for children as there are no roads to cross.
The location of the hotel is a 25 minute walk from Nerja town via a beach track leading to a paved beach side promenade, so if you have mobility issues and like to be in a resort centre think again. The same goes for if you want a party style holiday.
The other guests were a mixture of retired British people and French, Spanish and German families with a smattering of others mixed in. They were all very pleasant and friendly. We were staying all inclusive at a very reasonable price. However, we did notice it was quite expensive for coffee, drinks and food for guests staying on other board basis.
To summarize, if you are looking for a club 18-30 holiday do not go here. If you want a chilled out couples or family all inclusive holiday directly on the beach in a lovely hotel, then this would be a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront located in Nerja, one of the most legendary town in the province of Malaga, famous for its popular Balcon de Europa and its spectacular Caves. The complex is just two kilometres away from the town centre and is comprised of six floors with a total of 216 rooms. Furthermore, the hotel boasts two outdoor swimming pools (one for adults and one for children), large garden areas with sunbeds and direct access to the beach. The complex's facilities are further complimented by its main restaurant, bar, gymnasium, spa centre, hairdresser's and shop. Guests can also enjoy WiFi in all the hotel. Marinas de Nerja is an unbeatable destination for a family holiday, not only for its apartments' high occupancy limits, but also for its facilities which have been designed for adults and children alike. This is in addition to our comprehensive All Inclusive package. Not only does the complex boast the Beach Club (open during summer), it also has a Mini Club with a games area, and day and night time entertainment available during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marinas de Nerja Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach And Spa
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach Hotel Nerja
- Aparthotel Marinas Nerja
- Marinas De Nerja Hotel