Have just returned from a 4 week stay at this hotel and it was excellent.Our apartment was comfortable with plenty of room, although the furnishing were looking very tired and badly needs renovating. The apartment was kept clean every day,linen was changed every few days and we were kept well supplied with toiletries, unfortunately the towels were very thin and more grey than white. There is work in progress on some floors so the hotel is trying to make some improvements.. We found the food to be of good quality with plenty of choice but lacking in the presentation. We never had a hot meal so had to use the microwave most days, also we noticed that when dishes of food are low the chef just brings out more food and puts it on top of the food that has been sitting there for ages. All the staff work very hard and are in the main friendly once you get to know them. The hotel grounds are lovely and well kept with plenty of sun loungers.We had no problem with the walk into Nerja,and also there is a bus that stops outside the hotel to take guests into town approx. every hour. We found this hotel very relaxing and the area is beautiful and not too commercialised, We liked it so much we have already booked to go for another 4 weeks next January.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront located in Nerja, one of the most legendary town in the province of Malaga, famous for its popular Balcon de Europa and its spectacular Caves. The complex is just two kilometres away from the town centre and is comprised of six floors with a total of 216 rooms. Furthermore, the hotel boasts two outdoor swimming pools (one for adults and one for children), large garden areas with sunbeds and direct access to the beach. The complex's facilities are further complimented by its main restaurant, bar, gymnasium, spa centre, hairdresser's and shop. Guests can also enjoy WiFi in all the hotel. Marinas de Nerja is an unbeatable destination for a family holiday, not only for its apartments' high occupancy limits, but also for its facilities which have been designed for adults and children alike. This is in addition to our comprehensive All Inclusive package. Not only does the complex boast the Beach Club (open during summer), it also has a Mini Club with a games area, and day and night time entertainment available during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marinas de Nerja Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach And Spa
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach Hotel Nerja
- Aparthotel Marinas Nerja
- Marinas De Nerja Hotel