We booked this hotel as a last minute option, and knowing Nerja was meant to be lovely. We read some of the other reviews and got concerned when we saw the comments on food and noise because we were booked as All Inclusive and traveling with a baby. We found the food to mostly be very good and I can only think the complaints about food being cold came from people who tended to eat late and so the food was not being replenished as quickly. We were also staying at a quieter time of year so had no problems with noise, even at the weekends when the Spanish came to stay and weddings were taking place. Our room was good, though we were tucked in a corner so lost out on views, but it was more than adequate and great to have a kitchen available for the baby's food. The location was perfect for us as it was a little out of town and with a car we were well placed to visit many wonderful places around Andalucia. Those without a car may have been a little too far out of town, although there was a bus that ran regularly into both Nerja and Torrox. The staff were lovely too and mostly very friendly (although there were a couple who seemed a bit miserable), and we were always looked after well. The hotel is very popular with Saga guests which meant the average age of guests was quite high, which suited us but may be off putting for those looking for a rowdier and younger social scene. We will certainly book this hotel again and actually look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront located in Nerja, one of the most legendary town in the province of Malaga, famous for its popular Balcon de Europa and its spectacular Caves. The complex is just two kilometres away from the town centre and is comprised of six floors with a total of 216 rooms. Furthermore, the hotel boasts two outdoor swimming pools (one for adults and one for children), large garden areas with sunbeds and direct access to the beach. The complex's facilities are further complimented by its main restaurant, bar, gymnasium, spa centre, hairdresser's and shop. Guests can also enjoy WiFi in all the hotel. Marinas de Nerja is an unbeatable destination for a family holiday, not only for its apartments' high occupancy limits, but also for its facilities which have been designed for adults and children alike. This is in addition to our comprehensive All Inclusive package. Not only does the complex boast the Beach Club (open during summer), it also has a Mini Club with a games area, and day and night time entertainment available during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marinas de Nerja Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach And Spa
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach Hotel Nerja
- Aparthotel Marinas Nerja
- Marinas De Nerja Hotel