I have just been to stay at this hotel with my 89 year old mother for the weekend. Realising that this particular hotel was not going to be within easy walking distance from Nerja was fine as we travelled by car, I live in Spain and it is only around 1.15 hours away for me to drive to. We actually caught a taxi into Nerja as I know from past visits that parking can be very difficult. The hotel was very easy to find and is in a nice location, parking was also excellent. If I was staying there for any longer however I would not have liked the location as you can not walk anywhere easily so it limits your choice for evenings. We found our apartment excellent, one of the bedrooms was a good double and the other was a single which has two beds squeezed into it. The sitting room was nice and the kitchenette adequate. We had a lovely balcony with nice views to the swimming pool and sea. The meals were average and what we have come to expect from a four star buffet style hotel, many of the other guests were on an all inclusive basis which is understable because of the location not being central. My main disappointment with our stay was due to the evenings, my mother did not wish to sit through he mini disco or the rather poor entertainment and chose to go back to our apartment. Unfortunately with the loss of English tv there was then very little to do. Although the hotel stated it had wifi, unfortunately it did not reach the apartments. I appreciate that many people do not go on holiday to watch tv and perhaps also do not want internet, however I do and found it very difficult without either. The pool area, reception and bar were all nice, everything very clean, breakfast was a little chaotic with cups etc not being replaced so there were a lot of people waiting around, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront located in Nerja, one of the most legendary town in the province of Malaga, famous for its popular Balcon de Europa and its spectacular Caves. The complex is just two kilometres away from the town centre and is comprised of six floors with a total of 216 rooms. Furthermore, the hotel boasts two outdoor swimming pools (one for adults and one for children), large garden areas with sunbeds and direct access to the beach. The complex's facilities are further complimented by its main restaurant, bar, gymnasium, spa centre, hairdresser's and shop. Guests can also enjoy WiFi in all the hotel. Marinas de Nerja is an unbeatable destination for a family holiday, not only for its apartments' high occupancy limits, but also for its facilities which have been designed for adults and children alike. This is in addition to our comprehensive All Inclusive package. Not only does the complex boast the Beach Club (open during summer), it also has a Mini Club with a games area, and day and night time entertainment available during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Marinas de Nerja Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach And Spa
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach Hotel Nerja
- Aparthotel Marinas Nerja
- Marinas De Nerja Hotel