A very good hotel. Excellent sea view quiet room 336 with double balcony.Spacious bedroom with 3 double wardrobes and large comfortable bed.Dining/lounge area had fridge and microwave and kettle and 2 hobs plus plenty of cooking utensils so you could easily cook light meals.See hotel pictures. Small shop in hotel for food and sundries.We enjoyed buffet meals with a good variety if you were prepared to look around.. Some reviews would put you off which are very unfair.Staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel was very clean.
The hotel is a bit isolated from the town but you can walk on the flat road about 25 mins or turn right after the garage before the donkey sanctuary and cut off 5 minutes !! Or take a stroll along the beach into town. The beach is at the back of the hotel leading off from the pool and gardens which have plenty of loungers. We would go again but wish it was nearer the town which was very Spanish. The bus service from outside the hotel was cheap but not very regular so we usually walked one way. The Nerja caves are well worth a visit by bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront located in Nerja, one of the most legendary town in the province of Malaga, famous for its popular Balcon de Europa and its spectacular Caves. The complex is just two kilometres away from the town centre and is comprised of six floors with a total of 216 rooms. Furthermore, the hotel boasts two outdoor swimming pools (one for adults and one for children), large garden areas with sunbeds and direct access to the beach. The complex's facilities are further complimented by its main restaurant, bar, gymnasium, spa centre, hairdresser's and shop. Guests can also enjoy WiFi in all the hotel. Marinas de Nerja is an unbeatable destination for a family holiday, not only for its apartments' high occupancy limits, but also for its facilities which have been designed for adults and children alike. This is in addition to our comprehensive All Inclusive package. Not only does the complex boast the Beach Club (open during summer), it also has a Mini Club with a games area, and day and night time entertainment available during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marinas de Nerja Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach And Spa
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach Hotel Nerja
- Aparthotel Marinas Nerja
- Marinas De Nerja Hotel