“Weird Place”
Review of FOOD MUSIC TARIFA - CLOSED

FOOD MUSIC TARIFA
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 25 April 2015

Great venue, central location, nice decor, terrible food and average service at a premium price. Management need to shake this place up.

1  Thank Rich B

Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

Went on a RV road trip this week with my cousins and friends and we stopped here at FOOD MUSIC TARIFA on SAT NIGHT and hands down amazing....awesome good quality food.....laid back atmosphere and friendly people who took the time to review the menu with us......had several delicious tapas and I personally had the fish of the day which was a tuna steak.....amazing!!.....only regret...not being able to eat more. That night they had a flamenco guitarist and singer....very authentic. Next time I come to Tarifa I will most certainly came here... I def recommend it.

2  Thank Joao O
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

A Saturday night dinner for five friends on a roadtrip turned out into the best meal I've ever had! A bit expensive but totally worth it!

1  Thank José P
Reviewed 27 August 2014

On a quiet Sunday night in Tarifa we had a wonderful meal for 3 at this new restaurant in Tarifa. With creative twists on the local tapas, delicious and succulent baby fish wrapped in paper, chicken chuppa chup drum sticks, fried pimentos and a Paella to die for, I would highly recommend this restaurant. While there was no music while we were there we were assured of a full music programme most weeks. Lovely warm service, a hidden jewel in Tarifa, go visit for some Food & Music.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Had a great meal here on a quiet Monday night. Really helpful and friendly staff who were happy to go through the menu with us in English and make suggestions on what was best to eat on that day.
The food was tasty and well presented, and very reasonably priced. We had 5 small tapas dishes and a soft drink each for 16 Euros.
The style of the restaurant is really nice. It was quiet the night we were there but I can imagine the atmosphere would be really good at the weekend when it's busier.