“Excellent food and friendly service in english”
Review of FOOD MUSIC TARIFA - CLOSED

FOOD MUSIC TARIFA
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

I went there with my wife with not very high expectations since the place were so empty, but wow, we got really surprised by the food quality and the staff. One waitress went through the whole menu with us, and we chose the tuna and the entrecote, wich both tasted amazing. Price/quality ratio is great here.

1  Thank Jonathanbj

Reviewed 25 April 2015

Great venue, central location, nice decor, terrible food and average service at a premium price. Management need to shake this place up.

1  Thank Rich B
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

Went on a RV road trip this week with my cousins and friends and we stopped here at FOOD MUSIC TARIFA on SAT NIGHT and hands down amazing....awesome good quality food.....laid back atmosphere and friendly people who took the time to review the menu with us......had several delicious tapas and I personally had the fish of the day which was a tuna steak.....amazing!!.....only regret...not being able to eat more. That night they had a flamenco guitarist and singer....very authentic. Next time I come to Tarifa I will most certainly came here... I def recommend it.

2  Thank Joao O
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

A Saturday night dinner for five friends on a roadtrip turned out into the best meal I've ever had! A bit expensive but totally worth it!

1  Thank José P
Reviewed 27 August 2014

On a quiet Sunday night in Tarifa we had a wonderful meal for 3 at this new restaurant in Tarifa. With creative twists on the local tapas, delicious and succulent baby fish wrapped in paper, chicken chuppa chup drum sticks, fried pimentos and a Paella to die for, I would highly recommend this restaurant. While there was no music while we were there we were assured of a full music programme most weeks. Lovely warm service, a hidden jewel in Tarifa, go visit for some Food & Music.