“Relax. Hamman. Yes. Yes ”
Review of Dejavu Esthetic

Dejavu Esthetic
Ranked #5 of 22 Spas & Wellness in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: DejaVu Esthetic has been a passion and a desire to offer high quality aesthetic services in Tenerife. We build a modern salon where we are working to keep you looking beautiful while using only top end products and latest techniques. We are looking forward to seeing you in our Salon.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am looking forward to my visit to. Dejavu tomorrow. . I have a. lot of Stress. so I like to relax. . Yes try it. Easy to find. Reasonable. value. Great Staff. & very nice owner. that I have known. over many years.

All reviews
"leaflet"
"tenerife"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The services are very good. However, they scam you. I requested a massage that cost 60 Euro. They told me it wasn't the right thing for me. I tried to choose something different, but they said, they would show me with a "promotion" 4 hand massage, and then see what I like. Half way through a 6 hand massage, they asked if I wanted to continue. I said no. They said they could do it for 75 Euro, so I said yes. It ended up costing 270 Euro. A 4 hand massage is twice a single massage, and a 6 hand massage is triple. I was told I would receive a 4 hand "promotion", but there were 3 people in the room. Should have seen the scam coming a mile away.
I recommend paying up front and not accepting any promotion.
The aesthetician who did the facial was very professional.
Americans should be aware that customary modesty is not the same here. You will not be draped with a towel. You are completed exposed the entire time. Your entire body will be rubbed. And you will be massaged by someone of the opposite sex, although they have people of both sexes.
Also, when given the option to pay in Euros or your home currency, pay in Euros. They do not use the bank exchange rate. Our decision to pay in USD to try to avoid the credit card fee, ended up costing us another 55 Euros.
Overall, the services are very good. If you don't have a budget, then you should try them. Otherwise, you may want to try someplace else. Or negotiate firmly and finally prior to the service.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This is the third time I have visited this salon.
I just love the medical pedicure it’s amazing. I have always been 100% happy with the Hungarian lady that does my feet, she does an amazing job, very, very thorough and a perfectionist who takes pride in her work.
I have never been to a salon in the UK that makes my feet feel as amazing as they do here and my feet feel smooth for months.
I highly recommend this salon it so professional and the staff are lovely and friendly.

1  Thank debpye63
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent massage and fantastic service! I’d highly recommend the couples Thai massage for two.
We were treated really well, the staff are very professional and caring and also gave us a free glass of champagne each! Fantastic!