“A nice relaxing change to the holiday”
Review of Aqua Club termal

Thermal Pool & Spa Entrance in Tenerife
Ranked #1 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Aqua club Termal is a leisure centres in the south of Tenerife. It has more than 6000 square meters of modern facilities. The most popular attraction is the Spa Thermal Circuit, formed by 18 differnet areas of hidromassages, flotarium, sauna, roman bath, pediluvium among other. If are looking for massages of beauty treatments, their professionals are among the best of the island.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We loved this spa. We went during the happy hour 8-10 pm for 15 euros (half price) Taxi from Adeje was around 5 euros. The water was nice and warm with a lot of facilities. You can swim around the large pool and stop off at the different jaquzzi areas. There is also a separate very hot jacuzzi and a mega cold pool to dip into afterwards. You then move on to a hot bath and your whole body tingles after the freezing water. Good for circulation. There are many different aroma showers that targets different areas of the body. Steam room, sauna, roman hot room, stones to walk on and rainforrest shower (walk through) and the floating area. Loved it.

There are newer reviews for Aqua Club termal

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

First visited in January and had a discount through time share. Really nice place. One main pool with different jets and a small lazy river. Different heated saunas. Numerous types of showers such as Roman bath, Scottish bath, bucket batch etc. Hot salt pool and jacuzzi's, along with a small freezing pool that you go through very quickly (or not if your brave) Visited again 2 weeks ago, without the discount I thought it was a little pricey just for 2 hours. I did the VIP package which was 25 euro for 3 hours round the thermal spa with champagne and fruit afterwards. Nice for a treat but I would have visited more than once during my 2 week stay of I had got the original price of 16 euro

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Booked the anniversary package for my husbands birthday last week and was not disappointed. The staff are really friendly and the pools, sauna's and steam rooms are a great way to relax and unwind for a few hours. The best part was the couples massage, in a very ambient and tranquil room. The massage itself was heaven! I could have lay there all day. After, we were left to relax for as long as we wanted and served a fruit platter and a glass of cava. Lovely way to end the day. I would certainly recommend this place for anyone wanting to de stress and "switch off" for half a day. Luckily the day we went was very quiet as well which contributed to the relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Me and my partner were staying at Club La Costa Paradise. On our second day, the weather was bad and really clouded over. We had heard about the spa down the road so asked reception about it. They highly recommended it, and also offered us an amazing discount! We absolutely loved it here! The is one massive warm water pool full of jets and a lazy river, then there are different zones such as a salt water float pool, or a jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, etc. We loved it so much that we bought another set of tickets for our last day. Very relaxing with helpful friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I'm looking falwood to coming once agan as I will be visiting the spar agan with some new friends .we like to come in the morning and leave at lunch time ish so see you all soon Alison and friends xx

1  Thank Alisonmary123