“Great place”
Review of El Mago - CLOSED

El Mago
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Small restaurant located upstairs on the first floor in centro comercial Krystal in San Eugenio. You are more then welcome to join us, for a drink or a meal on our terrace, located in front of the sea and the beautiful sunset here in Tenerife. Special request please don't hesitate to ask. (Please give us a day notice.) Reservations recommended. Hope to see YOU soon.
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Good service and lovely food,prices very very reasonable would definately go again next time Im in Tenerife

1  Thank Andrea364

Reviewed 2 December 2011

We found this place by accident after speaking to Dean who touts for this restaurant and I must say i wish I hade found it before, it is excellent the staff go out of their way to please and I must recommend the slow roasted lamb.
You must give this place a try but it is a bit hard to find as it is upstairs so you dont actually see it on passing.

1  Thank billbuster
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Well worth a visit. Value for money. Found the restaurant on tripadvisor.

Reviewed 22 October 2011

I meant to write a review on El Mago as soon as I returned from Tenerife last January and forgot, and am due to return in December and was checking restaurants in the area and read the reviews for El Mago and wanted to say 4 of us had a fantastic meal, excellent wine, reasonable prices, lovely view and the nicest and cleanest loo's on the island! I have read the reviews comparing the restaurant downstairs, and yes it may be cheaper, but the service and ambience, and seats are a lot more comfortable and it really is more upmarket. Nothing was too much trouble and we will be returning.

2  Thank Midge-ntl
Reviewed 9 September 2011

If you are ever in San Eugenio you have to try the Shoulder of Lamb washed down with a litre or 2 of Champagne Sangria at El Mago. There are many many restaurants in the area, but this one has just about everything, fantastic food, fabulous sangria and wonderful staff need I say more !!

2  Thank suzimac0318