“Great food with great service ��”
Review of El Mago - CLOSED

El Mago
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Small restaurant located upstairs on the first floor in centro comercial Krystal in San Eugenio. You are more then welcome to join us, for a drink or a meal on our terrace, located in front of the sea and the beautiful sunset here in Tenerife. Special request please don't hesitate to ask. (Please give us a day notice.) Reservations recommended. Hope to see YOU soon.
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Came here a couple of times with my husband & 3 year old & were so pleased we got recommended this restaurant.

The food is amazing looks & taste
My daughter had the chicken goujons & they were ab delish.
They also do great nachos & a yummy chilli con carni

My only regret was not ordering one of there amazing pizzas they looked fab & seemed to be a fav with the kids.

You can enjoy a sunset meal every night.
Staff are ab amazing here so friendly & although they were busy, the waitress & the chef took time out to talk to us. They had books puzzles and even colouring pencils for the kids to keep them entertained.

You get cheaper restaurants and then u get class & quality and el mago defiantly has this.

We will definitely return to el mago when where next in tenerefe.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I came here with my mum dad and sister after my mum and dad had came the previous day and had tapas, and they insisted to take my sister and I back for dinner. My mum sister and I all ordered baby ribs each for our dinner which was recommended by the chef, it was the nicest food I have ever eaten in my life! Even the sautéed potatoes that came with it were delicious. It was so nice that we insisted to the couple next to us that they should try some of ours so we gave them half of one of our meals haha. We came back a couple of days later and had tapas for lunch which was equally as delicious. The staff are so friendly and nice and te view is beautiful. It's such a shame that the restaurant below is a lot busier purely because is their slightly better location. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, it is amazing!! x

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The service and food are good, however, I found it a little pricey for what we had. There is allot of restaurant competition in the area and have found cheaper places for the same quality.

2  Thank Angela P
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Superb food. On 1st visit we had sea bass and a pasta dish which both were delicious. After seeing other customers food coming out and talking to them we decided to go back the next day and had baby ribs ( so yummy) and leg of lamb for 2. Yet again food was beautiful. Best we had on our holiday.
Isabella was such a friendly and knowledgeable staff who can recommend superb dishes on the menu to suit your taste.
we are definitely returning in November

Reviewed 21 June 2014

The food here is very very good and Maria is an excellent host.The view is wonderful and it is a great shame they are not busier as compared to all the other restaurants who serve the same old rubbish they certainly have a an edge.I think people seem to miss them as they are upstairs which is a great shame.Please do not walk past,you will not be disappointed with the food,or view and Maria is lovely