Stayed here for a quick week. The hotel is very dated and was very disappointed in the beach. Well there is no beach! We had to walk down to a nice beach daily and pay for the use of beds! Food was ok and plentiful. Tables packed in a little too tightly for my liking and in some instances you had to sit with other couples.
The entertainment was absolutely shocking. I felt like I was stuck in a 70's working men's club.
Just needs to move with the times
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 9 storey building* Located on the seafront * 21,000 garden * 150 m from Playa del Duque beach * Entertainments and shopping centre are within 1,8 km distance in La Caleta * 22 km from Internacional Airport Reina Sofía Tenerife Sur (TFS) * 150 m from a bus stop * The hotel has been completely refurbished in spring/summer 2015 * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje