We have just returned from this hotel. Our friends had booked earlier in the year and we decided to join them for 2 weeks. Let's start with the pros .... Nice quiet location far enough away from las Americas but near enough if you wanted to go in for the shops bars and restaurants. A small Stoney but safe beach just out of the gardens via a gate. The gardens are beautiful all be it a lot of wasted space as not enough sun beds!!!! The staff are great very accommodating especially Carmen and Carlos in the restaurant. The ground floor rooms are the biggest although the Germans get the best views. Now the cons..... From 6.30am it was like the charge of the light brigade for the sun beds and towels were left on them for long periods of time during the best part of the day and the management did NOTHING about it although it states in the book in the room that towels were removed if left for long periods HUH this never happened and when we asked the pool staff to remove towels that had been left for 4 hours they begrudgingly did only for us to come back to our beds after a dip in the pool to find our personal belongings including designer bag with a purse iphone and expensive creams moved by the people who had left there towels on the bed and disappeared for 4 hours. So I would only go here if you wake early enough to secure a prime position sun bed also the beds are rock hard although you can request a topper but not guaranteed and there are 2 sittings in the restaurant therefore no flexibility
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 9 storey building* Located on the seafront * 21,000 garden * 150 m from Playa del Duque beach * Entertainments and shopping centre are within 1,8 km distance in La Caleta * 22 km from Internacional Airport Reina Sofía Tenerife Sur (TFS) * 150 m from a bus stop * The hotel has been completely refurbished in spring/summer 2015 * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje