returned from a two week stay 5 days ago and what a lovely hotel with staff to match. Must mention Sonia on the lobby bar- always making us laugh and always happy. I did request a mattress topper and extra pillows so I slept well- so well in fact we only made it to breakfast four times!!!. The food was lovely and piping hot, although we also dined in the Krystal on 3 occasions but the menu never changed. We thought some of the drinks expensive as in most hotels but saw the wine we were drinking at 22 euros a bottle in the supermarket for 5 !. Our room was on the second floor and was very large, with sun on our balcony from 2pm till sundown. They are closing down for a refurb next year and I only hope they don't spoil it or lose fantastic staff- in my opinion only the bathrooms and swimming pools need attention. We don't reserve sunbeds but most people did even those from the sister hotel across the road -this isn't allowed but someone should check as people actually staying at the palace couldn't get sunbeds because of this. We met some lovely people especially John and Barbara from Liverpool. Would I go again? in a breath! Keep up the good work riu and thanks to all for a fantastic holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 9 storey building* Located on the seafront* 21,000 garden* 150 m from Playa del Duque beach* 1.5 Km from various shops* 22 km from the airport* 150 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers and Lastminute so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje