“Amazing and very helpful... A true paradise for diving.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Paradise Divers

Paradise Divers
Ranked #2 of 79 Tours in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a well established English and Spanish PADI Dive Center based on the SW coast of Tenerife in Callao Salvaje, Costa Adeje just 10 minutes from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas and surrounding resorts. Our aim is simple - To provide a high quality and fun Scuba diving experience to all. If you have never tried Scuba Diving before, you are looking to further your training, you are seeking a dip on your holidays or you are looking for a dive holiday full of adventure and great dives, we can help. Whatever your level of experience we have a dive package, trip or training course for you! We pride ourselves on offering dive experiences to meet the needs and requests of our divers. We are open 7 days a week and are able to offer flexible dive packages, training courses and daily schedules. Paradise Divers is open all year round enjoying the clear waters and great visibility that Tenerife has to offer and with over 20 sites on our doorstep what is stopping you! Please feel free to contact us via email, telephone or just drop in and see us.
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
“Amazing and very helpful... A true paradise for diving.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Both Dan and Tara were very helpful and friendly, both ensuring that are every need was catered for. At paradise divers I completed my open water diver qualification with my dad, I am really thankful to them for making the learning process easy and enjoyable.
The dive site we used had amazing marine life, I feel very lucky to have seen the turtles and an octopus!! (Just to name a few).
I would love to return and dive with them again but also at other dive sites to see the other marine life present! Highly recommended!!

Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Divers Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Graham B
Me and my daughter went to Divers Paradise to train / learn for our open water. We did the elearning before we arrived to Tenerife . The open water course was really intresting and made easy by Dan the instructor. If anybody was thinking of doing this course go to Tenerife and be trained by the team thier . Will at some point return to this dive centre and try the differant dive sites they use.

Visited June 2014

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“sites were chosen to fit our brief and experience level”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am a 52 year old mum who learnt to Open Water dive with my 15 year old son in 2013. The whole purpose of going to Tenerife for us was to do a series of 6 escorted dives with people who would share their knowledge and their passion with a couple of novices; consolidate what we had learnt before and refine our skills. From my first email contact with Tara at Paradise Divers we were looked after brilliantly. The dive sites were chosen to fit our brief and experience level and were designed to give us a variety of underwater experiences. Dan was a gent and carried my weights at time for which I was very grateful and Adrian was so generous with his depth of knowledge.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or return at another time

Visited May 2014

Berlin, Germany
“first time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I finally made up my mind to give diving a try. I have nowhere to compare to, evidently, but must say I felt very well instructed and safe with Daniel. We first tried in the pool and then went in from the shore, got to stroke a huge turtle. We stayed in for about 45 min, and I got out of the water telling my boyfriend that unfortunately now I had a new (expensive) hobby. (though I thought the price at paradise divers was moderate enough)
He pointed out what there was to see, explained and was very friendly and attentive to my well-being. I would go back any time.
Enjoy!!

Visited April 2014

“Great expierience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very good diving with friendly and professional dive-instructor.
I had 2 dives from a shore, close by, overall great experience.
I will definitely chose this dive centre on my next trip to Tenerife.

Visited April 2014