“Great start to diving!”

Paradise Divers
Ranked #2 of 81 Tours in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a well established English and Spanish PADI Dive Center based on the SW coast of Tenerife in Callao Salvaje, Costa Adeje just 10 minutes from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas and surrounding resorts. Our aim is simple - To provide a high quality and fun Scuba diving experience to all. If you have never tried Scuba Diving before, you are looking to further your training, you are seeking a dip on your holidays or you are looking for a dive holiday full of adventure and great dives, we can help. Whatever your level of experience we have a dive package, trip or training course for you! We pride ourselves on offering dive experiences to meet the needs and requests of our divers. We are open 7 days a week and are able to offer flexible dive packages, training courses and daily schedules. Paradise Divers is open all year round enjoying the clear waters and great visibility that Tenerife has to offer and with over 20 sites on our doorstep what is stopping you! Please feel free to contact us via email, telephone or just drop in and see us.
Whitley Bay, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great start to diving!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My daughter (11), son (8) and I did our first try dives with Paradise Divers in the pool at Tropical Park, the training was really good and Tara was hugely patient with us as we got to grips with this new experience. My daughter and I also went for a try dive in the sea, Tara was hugely flexible in her approach which enabled us, and my husband who is a diver, to get the very best our of the experience. Dan was also happy to look after my son back at the dive centre while we were all in the sea - definitely more than I would ever have expected. My daughter and I hope to do our PADI now and our open water with Paradise Divers. Thank you so much for a fantastic opportunity to try something new.

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Norfolk, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great experience there”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I did two PADI advanced courses there which went great. Them my family including my 81 year old dad did the pool and sea experience. Dan and Tara along with Adrian were excellent instructors and really put a lot of effort into ensuring all went well. Recommended to anyone for a good experience! Thank you !

Norderstedt, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent Pool Dives for son and husband!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We just stayed in App. Tropical Park in July 2014 and my son (11 yrs) tried a pool dive with Tara and it was so good that my husband also tried in Pool and in the sea a few days later :-)
Tara is quite nice and very relaxed- I hope that we can meet them all (also Sophia and Dan) next year again!

Devon, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“BRILLIANT!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had so much fun. Was incredible experience seeing the turtle and all the amazing fish. your both such lovely people and really good at teaching! Thank you for a fab day!! :)

Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
“Diving with Paradise Divers”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Dan and Tara are absolutely superb.Nothing was too much trouble.They are very friendly and considerate. I would advise anybody planning to dive in Tenerife to use Paradise Divers.

The three dives I did with them were out of this world. There knowledge of the area is absolutely spot on.

I will hopefully be visiting Dan and Tara again.

I wish Paradise Divers every success. They deserve it.