“Not Pro for Gopro! ”

Siam Park Direct Entry Ticket
Ranked #1 of 84 things to do in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siam Park, Tenerife’s water kingdom is already established as the best water park in the world. Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture, with everything from meandering rivers to free-fall slides, this is the setting for your own epic adventure. Blissful relaxation or adrenaline-pumping thrills? It’s your choice – just dive in!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Park and rides are as good as others have said, but if you want to use your Gopro on the rides take heed as this info is NOT published in any of their literature or on their signage!

The first you'll know about it is when you try to get on your first ride with Gopro in hand (or on a pole). Lifeguard will take great delight in telling you you can't use it unless you jump through a few hoops first...

1st the only accepted use is with your GoPro on either a head strap or a chest mount. No other methods are acceptable so leave your Gopole or Bobber at the hotel.

2nd you need to apply for a permit to film. This is available from the office at the entrance. It's Free, but you'll need complete a form and provide photo ID (see below).

Now the reason I say their not professional is I didn't find out about the mount until I was in the park and had queued for my first ride. Thankfully we had a car and were only 5 minutes from our hotel, so I went and grabbed my chest mount.

So mount in hand and full of excited anticipation off I went to the office to get a permit, only to be asked for my passport!

WHAT! Who takes their passport to a water park!

More to the point why didn't the staff (who told me I'd need a permit when I got back), tell me I needed photo ID to get it!

OMG... You can guess the rest...
Get stamped for re-entry > Car > Hotel > Safe > Grab Passport > Car > Siam Park > Office... PHEW!

FINALLY I get a band on my wrist to show I have a camera permit and from then on no problems from lifeguards on the rides. There is one caveat, you can't use a Gopro on 2 of the rides or in Wave Pool for safety reasons, which was understandable.

So overall only 3 out of 5 I'm afraid, based on lack of information and unhelpful staff.
Imagine if we'd come on the bus!

41  Thank Nigel B
Write a ReviewReviews (27,333)
All reviews
in 531 reviews
"thrill seekers"
in 180 reviews

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Ridea were terryifing in a good way. So much fun!
Cleanest water park i've ever visited, food was basic but nice
Wave machine was amazing and the fake beach was nice (though busy so if you looking for a sun lounger you have to be quick) 100% recomend going here

1  Thank Becky J
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend went on a Friday to Siam Park there wasn't much of a que problem at all we bought two general tickets and to be fair for all the rides and attractions I think it's a bit of a steal the staff are like no other you can tell they are highly skilled and trained and feel like your in safe hands throughout highly recommend my only regret is I didn't visit it again !

1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

This place is the best water park in Europe.. believe me iv been to most.. go .. go ..GOOOO!!! the new slide the Singha is amazin and also the lazy river is great as you go under the aquarium .. also get on the dragon as it's the most exciting of the lot.. another thing about this is the amazing wave pool which will have you running back to the man made beach for the bell.. the Lifegaurds all seem very well trained and professional and I felt comfortable going down each slide

1  Thank Lee R
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Me,my wife & our two grandchildren of 13 & 17 years old visited Siam park in September 2015.After a lot of thought & consideration when booking our tickets before our holiday,I opted to book a cabana.Although the price of a cabana is 400 euros & seems very expensive that is for four people.On entering the park when it opened at 10.00am we was greeted by a lady worker & escorted to our cabana.The cabana is located to the side of the man made beech,in the cabana(which is a hut made from bamboo)contains a tele,two sofas,safe & a mini fridge stocked full of beer,wine,water & assorted soft/fizzy drinks.There is also a decking area with four sun beds & a shower,with views across the man made beech area.Included with the package is the use of both restaurants/cafes with unlimited food & drinks non alcoholic & beer/wine,plus unlimited ice-creams.The best thing with this package is the fast pass wrist bands though which gives you unlimited fast pass to all the water slides.Whereas a fast pass ticket you can buy on entrance to the park only allows one fast pass on each water slide.Midway through the day when the park is crowded, at most of the slides people was stood at the hour point to reach the top of the slides.With fast pass you have a separate pathway to get to the top of the slides & we was able if wanted to to be able to get ten goes on one slide before people with out fast pass managed to get one go.We visited the park out of school holidays & the park was busy so I cannot stress enough that people look into having a cabana.When you add up entrance to the park for a family of four,lockers,fast pass(but remember only once for each slide),food & drinks,there is not a lot in difference.The park is a great day out with thrilling water slides,massive beech/swimming pool with wave machine & you will have no problem having a fun packed full day here.

3  Thank Lee1767