“Slides great,queus were way too long.”
Review of Siam Park

Loro and Siam Park Twin Ticket
Ranked #1 of 84 things to do in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siam Park, Tenerife’s water kingdom is already established as the best water park in the world. Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture, with everything from meandering rivers to free-fall slides, this is the setting for your own epic adventure. Blissful relaxation or adrenaline-pumping thrills? It’s your choice – just dive in!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Was here from 9am to 5pm and managed around 6 slides. The quality, and fun factor of the rides were awesome, had me screaming on every one, so much so that I lost my voice! Major let down was the queus, waiting for the rapids for example, we were waiting 1 hour 50 minutes even the people with the fast track tickets were waiting over 30 minutes, but that's the only downfall also the wave pool was awesome! Didn't know what to expect but once I got used to it I loved it

Write a ReviewReviews (27,307)
All reviews
in 531 reviews
"thrill seekers"
in 180 reviews

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I came here with my partner and my family for a day out and we were not disappointed. Quite reasonably priced at €37 per person (we bought tickets from an activities shop around the corner from our hotel). The park opens at 10am, however I would recommend getting there for 9:30am as the gates are open and they allow you to go and get set up for a day of fun. As there were six of us we wanted to sit around the beach area (Siam Beach) on the far side of the park. This was pretty empty when we got settled down. I would recommend staying around this area as the pool is very big and not too deep, and they have a large wave machine that goes off at certain times during the day. The rides do not open until 10am so we went for a little walk around to gain our bearings. The first ride we went on was the Naga Racer which was a nice smooth one to ease us into it. Then we just went for it and queued for the Tower of Power. I can honestly say this was so scary and doesn’t last that long when you actually ride it! I hated it and won’t be doing that again haha! We went on a few more rides after this and they were all fun and unique. The Mai Thai River was so relaxing and fun, I would recommend going on this one and when you’ve nearly finished, bear off to the left where people are queuing, you will see what I mean! Food and drink around the Siam Beach were actually very reasonable. I would recommend coming here even if you’re not a fan of water rides as there is something for everyone. We will be coming back in the future!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited on a weekday, got there for around 9.30 no queues and got a sun lounger and locker easily. About an hour later it was very busy with no sun loungers and huge queues for lockers. The slides were brilliant, some had a 45 minute wait but you can get fast pass bands for 15euros if you want. We had a great day out

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

All the slides where incredible ! Such good fun and so much variety, the Singha and the dragon where our personal favourite. The wait was quite long for some of the slides however when the park started to clear in the evening there was just few minutes to wait. You’re better off doing the waves and lazy rivers etc when it’s the busiest time of the day instead of waiting for an hour for a slide. There is also a car park just across the road which was completely empty and only £4. Defo park there as there is traffic into Siam park car park. I would however put it down for the fact that for such a big water park I’m shocked they don’t do the cashless wristbands like other water parks in Europe. Where you just spend on the wristband all day so there is no need to keep on going back to your locker.