All reviews the main square great location one night small balcony dali museum per day roses timetable barcelona lobby town vending
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a few days. The hotel staff were really helpful on arrival, giving useful tips and helping arrange some local visits.

The room was a good size with a small balcony onto the square. Bed was comfortable.

We didn't have breakfast, due to our timetable so can't comment on this.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

On the plus side, this hotel is fair priced, clean and you can get no line tickets to Dali at normal rate.
That means you are a hour or more
Early before the trains arrived and fill up with day trippers.
If you get a room in the back it will be better for you if there is a random
Concert. They still play till one am.

Water-soda-beer in the lobby vending. The room mini bar is a five eu a Day fee with credit for five eu of drinks per day. Three drinks, you owe a little. Easier in the lobby.
My minus is the bed is not a box spring "and" mattress. It s pad on a box spring. So quite hard.
And the hotel somehow cancelled our booking and accepted it private when we arrived. I only discovered it by getting emails waiving the cxl fee from my booking company. Even though I stayed 3 days I could not leave a review on the booking site because they don t show me there. Hotel manager said I did it. Silly, why would I cancel and check in and possibly have to pay a one night fee.
In any event, all settled. The hotel is in close proximity to Dali. We walked everywhere and ate well.
The hotel express 2 eu breakfast is coffee an bread. Just had once. You must preorder night before.
The bed would prob keep me from returning, I had 3 days to get used to it. And just put up with it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018

The hotel has a knockout location situated as it is right on the main square. The staff were courteous and helpful and the room was spacious , light filled and airy. The bathroom was a decent size and I enjoyed having a balcony that overlooked the square. Would definitely stay here again should I be passing through the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We took the train up from Barcelona to visit the Dalí Museum & stayed overnight @ Hotel Rambla. The room was quite comfortable& has a nice terrace. The Christmas market was in full swing & the town was festive & welcoming. The staff @ the hotel couldn’t have been more helpful. Consider a side trip to Roses on the coast. It’s about 45 minutes one way. We’ll stay again @ Hotel Rambla in the summer.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017

My husband and I spent two nights at the Hotel Rambla. It's within easy walking distance of the Dali museum, plus great restaurants and shop. It's not expensive and our room was simple, clean and comfortable. It came with a balcony overlooking the square. It's like a family-owned Ibis in terms of price and simplicity and you also get a really nice helpful staff at the front desk too.

Stayed: April 2017