“A protest”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Fribourg
Ra'anana, Israel
“A protest”
Reviewed 26 August 2006

Well, I haven't really stayed in this hotel, so I can't tell you it's pros and cons.
The thing I would like to tell you is that me, my 14 year old sister and bothe of my parents were for no reason kicked off of the hotel at 10 p.m, before we even entered our rooms.
The hotel manager, decided he doesn't want us in his hotel because we aren't o.k. I don't know want he meant because his English isn't good. He said that my father "wasn't o.k with the young". All we could figure from it is that mabye he was mad because my father made deal with a younger guy who was in the reception when my father payed for the rooms, and by the deal the reception guy reduced the original price for us.
Is it a reason to throw away a family with they laguage to the street in the middle of the night?
My family thinks that he saw he are from Israel by my dad's credit card, and tis is why he didn't want us.
I'm very mad at this man for how he had talked to my father. It was brutal and unjustified- My father payed all he was asked for, he is a disent man and his homeland or religion shouldn't matter.

Osnat Friedman

• Liked — The time before we've meat the manager
  • Disliked — The manager and his brutal and unjestified behaviour.
  • Tips/Secrets — The manager might be a racist.
  • Stayed August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2 Thank osi85

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bern, Switzerland
Reviewed 18 November 2005

Pros:
a)VERY comfortable beds - one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in in a hotel
b) friendly and helpful staff

Cons:
a) rooms reminded me of student residence halls - spartan, a bit tatty, old fashioned decor (artex walls), patterned worn carpets that didn't match the decoration, etc...
b) very limited breakfast buffet
c) next to the railway line and busy road so it was noisy
d) it had external blinds that didn't close properly, so it was impossible to block out the light

• Stayed November 2005
3 Thank The England Family
Reviewed 27 June 2005

This hotel was listed in Frommer's as a great deal. It was nice and pretty clean, but even though it was on a side street, it was pretty loud. They do not have air conditioning and you have to keep the window open. But the location was great-about 10 minutes walk from the old town and extremely easy to find.

• Stayed June 2005