We stayed in Boudoir Suite last year, my review is up there somewhere and we are back again!!! In our forties, so not the 'normal' age for a Warner Client, but define normal!! By now, everyone knows that the age they are apealling to is to the retired, but if you like Historic houses, lovely grounds, plenty of food and getting in your car and exploring lovely Wiltshire and Berkshire (we even got as far as Kelmscott and saw the grave of William and Jane Morris< a must for Pre Raphaelite fans!!) then you MUST book at Royal room and ring Warner to find out what all the rooms are. You will be in the historic old house, living like a lord and lady nothing like being in the annexe part. We would not entertain being anywhere but old house. There are two flights of stairs in old house up to Royale rooms and no lifts.
Henry V111 huge suite. All one space for amazing four poster that would sleep three!"!! (Henry, Jane Seymour and a serving wench no less!!!). It is the room Henry allegedly slept in when he wooed Jane Seymour.
Flat screen TV, two settees, amazing original fire place. Mini bar. Hairdryer (good powerful one!) ladies dressing table, robes,slippers, fruit, chocs and mini wines included.
Bathroom, wow!! original fireplace again!!! No bath .underfloor heating, 'Double Experience' Shower which means cubicle for two. Different jets, water coming at you from all angles!! heated towel rail you can put on yourself when you want. From your stone mullioned windows you overlook front garden.
Very private room, very quite. Mediaeval night was happening in Great Hall (if you like dressing up and being loud and bawdy, great stuff, extra £25 each) piles more food and wine. We could not hear in our room.
We saw all the Royale Rooms on the last day. Jane Seymour Suite has free standing Victorian style bath, lovely views. We loved Henry V1111 room and cannot wait to go back. Book it, its worth it, or off to the Tower you go.........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There's so much to explore in the setting of this fabulous Grade I listed Historic Hotel. Enjoy the sumptuous stately rooms and the beautiful landscaped gardens. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Warner Leisure Hotels Littlecote House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Littlecote Hotel Hungerford
- Littlecote House Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Littlecote House Hotel Hungerford, Berkshire