“The worst service!”

Baroosh
Ranked #20 of 76 Restaurants in Marlow
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Baroosh bar & kitchen is about you. We have five beautiful venues that are located in prime, high street locations in affluent towns and cities around the Home Counties. We focus on fresh food, wine, craft beers and classic cocktails from around the world. We try to do the simple things exceptionally well, striving to exceed expectations, whenever possible. The Baroosh vision is to provide an environment that will make you feel great and stay for longer! Our teams are rated by guests as friendly, attentive, interested & knowledgeable. We use renowned bar designer, Philip Harrison to ensure every bar welcomes you into a warm, relaxed and contemporary space. Martina Manager
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Three friends and I went to Baroosh for brunch on a Sunday after a recommendation. It took at least 15 minutes for drinks to arrive (3 orange juices and two hot drinks) and at least 40 minutes for food (3 eggs benedict/royale and a veggie breakfast). We were told time and again by at least four staff members that our food was 'on its way', 'will only be a few minutes', 'it is coming' etc. When the food finally arrived, my friend's order was incorrect and had to be returned not once, but TWICE. When we asked for the bill, we were told by the waitress that in order for us to pay separately, she would need to split it into four which from my nearly 10 years waitressing experience, I know is definitely not the case! I was genuinely disappointed with the visit and the level of service we received. It is a real shame as the food was lovely and their brunch menu is great value for money.

2  Thank ParinaPatel

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We enjoyed afternoon cocktails and late lunch on the terrace. Staff were very friendly and chatty about cocktail options. Food was lovely.

1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Really impressed with this place... was nice and quiet when we visited on a Monday night.

Recommended for pre-dinner drinks.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I love the huge bar and the drinks selection. I also think that the al fresco section with all the garden furniture has been very well done. The bar staff is very quick and professional. Even if the bar is packed, you never have to wait long to get a drink. I have not yet eaten here, so that I cannit comment on the food. The bathroom facilities are worth mentioning, because they are clean (even on a weekend), well-lit and modern. The security staff is actually very friendly.

1  Thank 815kerstink
Reviewed 7 August 2014

On 16 July 2014 on our way to The Open, I and two of my sons stopped for breakfast at Baroosh, Marlow, looking for a real English Breakfast (being South Africans and appreciating English breakfasts in the traditional way). We were not disappointed in the least. The service was very good, the food as we expected and the location very nice. It is a beautiful town, as English as it can get, and I can recommend this restaurant for a good breakfast.