“Excellent Chinese”
Review of water lilly

water lilly
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The food was delicious and the service excellent.the meals were ready when I went to collect them and they were hot when I got black to the cottage

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Live 15 miles away and regularly bemoan the lack of decent takeaways (aside from Bollywood cottage in gargrave). Tried this takeaway last week and very impressed. Lovely clean bright takeaway, menu looks more like a beauticians than a Chinese (this is intended as a compliment). Starters of ribs were nice, mains were gorgeous, chicken with ginger and spring onion fresh and light tasting no MSG in sight. Thoroughly enjoyed and will be back (regularly).

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We ordered food from this take away and we're very impressed with the range on offer, the clean premises, the speed and quality of service and most of all the food, which was delicious.
I had a green Thai chicken curry and my partner had a chicken foo yung. Both were excellent. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

My friend and I had a takeaway one evening whilst we stayed in Kirkby Lonsdale for a few days. My friend had curried beef and fried rice. I had spicy crispy king prawns and rice. It was totally delicious.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Beautiful take away food and delightful staff. Thoroughly enjoyed really good food. Excellent value for money.