“food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Went to this restaurant excellent meal a.service quick food piping hot.min very friendly and helpful'. Lovely set out restaurant would advise booking weekends.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

While camping at Kirkby Stephen we came to the Century for our fist evening meal. It lived up to our expectations and we all enjoyed our meals. Our waitress was a young lady with a nice smile - even when telling me I could not have my chosen meal as it wasnt on the menu.
However my Lemon chicken was very good.
Our second visit and we will be back next holiday.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were quite a large party who decided on an impromptu meal out so hadn't booked in, but the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The meal was one of the best I've ever had in a Chinese restaurant. Hope to return next time I'm in Kirkby Stephen.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The uniforms are a shame for the staff. The manager needs to relax his spraying of window cleaner when polishing the tables. Food was great service was fine. Had to ask for chopsticks, would've preferred a bowl instead of a main plate. Food was very tasty so would return.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Went here for a late meal as I had been stuck in traffic and my hotel had stopped serving food.

The meal was great with fast friendly service and well priced