“Excellent Service ”

Seaham Hall
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Seaham
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I have just got back from Seaham Hall and Serenity Spa after an overnight stay for my birthday. Me and my husband were very impressed with the excellent service. All staff are helpful and friendly. We stayed in a junior suite and it was amazing. In the spa we both had treatments. Hayley who did my hot stone massage was absolutely fantastic, so helpful and friendly. In the evening we ate in the ozone - we can definitely recommend the Thai green curry! All in all a fantastic break, we will definitely be visiting again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarenCottam
Write a ReviewReviews (1,536)

Reviewed 17 January 2014

We arrived for a lunch meal in the bar at Seaham Hall after Christmas. The service was first class and the food was much improved since our previous visit in November 2013. The staff were professional but also friendly and helpful in a typical North east manner

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trev l
Reviewed 15 January 2014

both myself and my wife were blown away not only by the beauty and facility's at seaham hall, but also by how friendly and helpful the staff were, we will definitely be going back but for longer this time, our room and the spa were fantastic, didn't want to leave. thanks mr and mrs j smith.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I visited seaham hall last night with two family members as part of a xmas present it was a lovely experience from start to finish the surrounding are exquisite and the food was delicious we all throughly enjoyed it I would highly recommend it and Davina is an asset to the spa x

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed overnight in a Garden Suite for a perfect post wedding and a pre Christmas break. The service was great, we were welcomed to our upgraded room which was total luxury with a few special touches including petit fours, a congratulations card and a real christmas tree! We spent most of our time in the spa which has pools, jacuzzis, hot tubs, steam rooms, sauna and more! We were told the hotel was full but there were plenty of beds, facilities, towels etc and it never seemed busy. We stayed B&B (breakfast was amazing) However the additional drinks and food can get expensive but it's well worth a visit for special occasions. We were made to feel so special and left feeling totally spoilt and relaxed. Thank you Seaham Hall and we hope to visit again soon!!

Room Tip: Even the basic rooms are special.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went to The Seaham Hall Serenity Spa as a Birthday treat from my children. All I can say was it was perfect from beginning to end. From being greeted at reception with a glass of fresh orange juice to having a cocktail on the loungers at the end of the evening I was made to feel special. The staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful and the 2 ladies I had treatments from are a credit to the spa. As part of the spa day we had lunch which consisted if a choice of starters and mains and the only criticism i had was the Thai fish cakes - not to my liking, but the service was excellent and the food hot. You got a little fruit platter served in the Zen room after each treatment together with Herbal teas and water. There was enough seating around the pool area and you could have as such fruit flavoured water as you wanted. I had been to the spa a couple of years before but this visit was certainly better and I would not hesitate to recommand it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Purchased the spa day via secret escapes as a birthday treat for my mam.

Upon arrival we were greeted with a glass of fresh orange juice whilst we filled in the forms etc

The days itinerary was explained to us (we each had two treatments booked as well as lunch) and we were taken and given a tour of the spa area.

Robes and slippers were provided and the lockers were great no need for a token or a key which is often a hassle.

The spa pool area is lovely and warm which does make a difference

I was slightly disappointed that drinks were no longer served by the pool however there are now beds outside the main spa to relax with a cocktail or glass of wine.

Having said that there was cucumber water and herbal tea

The treatment rooms were great and the treatments were the best treatments I have had in a spa this was echoed my my mam. We both had a back massage and I had the body wrap and my mam a facial. She has been having some facial issues of late and the therapist gave her some great advice.

After each treatment we were taken to the zen lounge and provided with a fruit platter (part of our deal) and offered herbal teas or water.

The food in the ozone restaurant was lovely and just the right amount (we did get a portion of chips to share which were not part of the package but looked lovely and were!)

The pino noir is highly recommended.

All staff and therapists were friendly and attentive.

Overall wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed: January 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seaham
Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf & Spa
#2 of 10 in Sunderland
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel
#3 of 9 in Hartlepool

Been to Seaham Hall? Share your experiences!