“Always great”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We live locally, so eat here regularly, but this is 1st review. As always, food & service were great!

1  Thank Tracey B

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Ate at the restaurant today from the 2 course £12.95 menu,choosing the main and sweet courses. After main meal was told neither of the sweets offered were available so was effectively paying for main only when could have had starter. Terrible attitude from staff then offered 10% off main course which was insulting. Obviously don't care about customers returning so definitely won't be back.

2  Thank F T
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We have been a few times in the past, mainly for lunch. This was an early evening meal and the food was poor and looked poor. It was probably warmed up from the lunch time, tasteless and did not live up to their claims of quality Italian food. Very disappointing and could be much better. We will think carefully about going again.

1  Thank J G
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Very nice, cosy environment and food is excellent. We also tried the bistro and lunchtime and that provides excellent value for money.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went to the restaurant tonight as we have done frequently over the past few years. Most of the time we enjoy the food and service, but tonight I was very disappointed with my pasta, which was extremely salty and not up to their usual standard. I didn't finish the meal and, when asked as I was leaving if I thought it was alright, I said no and and told the waiter it was too salty. The waiter rudely suggested I was to blame for asking for too much parmesan cheese on the pasta. Very rude and arrogant. I won't be visiting Massimo's again.

7  Thank valatseston