“Fun day out”
Review of The Serenity Spa

The Serenity Spa
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Seaham
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted as the Best Spa in the North East by Good Spa Guide 2016 and Best Spa for Style by The Sunday Times and Best UK Spa Destination by Conde Nast Traveller The Serenity Spa at Seaham Hall is a place where water is used to pamper, indulge and relax you.Inspired by Feng Shui, you will discover a place that is oriental in design, with teak, granite and limestone everywhere amid an atmosphere of complete calm. Choose from over forty different treatments or one of our Day Rituals.
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Definitely takes the stress of driving out the day. This places has alot to offer for a reasonable price is your looking to relax. Highly suggest giving this place a try :)

1  Thank Sean M

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I visited with 2 friends on the afternoon package (1-5pm) and we all had a lovely time. I've been coming here for 4 years now but this is the first time I've done the afternoon package and we all really enjoyed it. We each had a 20-minute massage which added to the enjoyment and the afternoon tea was well-made, attractive cakes, 3 scones each (!) and tasty. One of my friends had never been to a spa before and enjoyed it so much she wants to go back! We thought everywhere was nice and clean, the staff were very friendly and we didn't think it looked run-down at all. The facilities are great but it would have been nice to have a glass of champagne in the outside hot tub (as other reviewers have mentioned). The only small downside was that the restaurant were going to charge us an additional £5 for a second pot of tea which we thought was a bit mean but they actually forgot to ask us when we left so it wasn't an issue. Hint to customer services .... don't spoil an enjoyable afternoon tea experience with a bill for £5 for 2 teabags and some hot water :) Otherwise, I'll definitely be back.

2  Thank Floridafans
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I took my wife to the Serenity Spa at Seaham Hall for her birthday. We were quite disappointed the Spa area is large with lots to do but everywhere just looks run down and in need of a refurb.

2  Thank Mpa88
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

My fiancé surprised me with a twilight package here along with a well being massage for my birthday, from start to finish it was heaven! Loved every minute my favourite part of course has got to be the massage by a lovely girl called Rachel didn't want it to finish, close second was being in the hot tubs out side with my fiancé on a lovely night would have been better if we could have had a glass of champagne or something when we were in here I think it is health and safety gone mad but it wasn't that much of a big deal. The scenery was out of this world you would not think you were in Seaham and as I am from Seaham this was a good thing :) the meal 2 course meal was lovely the duck for starter was lush! Will definitely be coming back here very soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I love the Serenity Spa. It's looking a bit tired around the edges now and I'm devastated I can no longer drink champagne in the hot tub but I still prefer it to other spas in the area and I go quite often. I put my preference down to the design of the pool area and the outdoor hot tubs. The food in the Thai restaurant is also excellent. I daresay I'll be arranging another trip soon!