“Recommended by a local and it was an ace find”

Leaf bark & berries
Ranked #25 of 61 Restaurants in Seaham
Barry
“Recommended by a local and it was an ace find”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stopped off for coffee and a snack after a walk along the top of Seaham after asking a resident.

It was a super find, the dtaff were very welcoming and helpful. The food was very good. The coffee was great. The atmosphere was very relaxing. The gift shop part was interesting and well laid out.The menu was varied and just right for the area and for holiday makers.

If you are in Seaham then visit this esrablishment well worth it.

• Visited April 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“sweet coffee shop with a shop”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I went for a coffee and it was nice and sweet and I ended up buying a couple of things in the shop for the house. I bought some presents there aswell. I couldn't help myself and bought a licorice aswell. Great place, good for some me time or a catch up.

• Visited March 2014
Hawthorn,Co.Durham
“Just a coffee today”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

we decided to have a walk along Seaham seafront straight after lunch and called in to this shop for a coffee. The atmosphere and decoration were very inviting and quite quirky and the food looked delicous but as we were not ready for food we had 2 lovely coffees. The food looked so good we shall definately return and look forward to the occasion.
It is just a little old fashioned tea/coffee shop and the ambiance is lovely plus lots of interesting things to buy

• Visited March 2014
Jarrow, United Kingdom
“NOT A BIKE FRIENDLY CAFE”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Ive been a few times (in the car) and liked it, however... I was on a bike ride early January with a friend and it was very cold and started to rain. We stopped at the cafe with our bikes (A combined value of around £3k). I went in and asked the owner if we could bring them in and keep them next to the front door (plenty of space and room for customers to pass) He responded with a swift "there's no room" If there was another cafe near, we would have gone there. We ordered and sat outside looking after our bikes. For us, and many other cyclists, this isn't good and will not be returning again with my friends and family

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Ian H
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Roast chicken wrap tasty and fresh and very good value for money ,my sister had jalapeño panini with salad ,again really good value,no mayo or condiments offered, I am from South Yorkshire and I find the people in the north east so friendly and welcoming but alas not in leaf bark and berries. I have used this cafe before and each time found them unfriendly,

Visited March 2014