Lovely small hotel in this stunning village. The room was very nicely appointed if quite small and the en-suite was top notch. The food was excellent both for breakfast and dinner and there was a good selection of Adnams real ale. The service was good throughout and we will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Blakeney Quay on the beautiful North Norfolk coast, The White Horse is a cosy and welcoming pub with characterful accommodation. Ideally situated for walking the North Norfolk Coastal Path and for exploring the coast and surrounding villages. Three rooms, numbers 1, 8 and 9, enjoy views of the coastal marshes and sea beyond. Rooms 2, 3, 6 and 10 look out on to Blakeney's quiet narrow High Street. Room 10, our suite, can sleep up to six people and has a separate living room and its own on-street entrance. Rooms 5 and 7 overlook the courtyard. In your room you'll find tea and coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer as well as fresh towels and toiletries. All of our rooms feature en-suite bathrooms with either a shower and / or a bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The White Horse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Horse Hotel, Blakeney Hotel Blakeney
- The White Horse Blakeney, Norfolk