We used to eat here quite often before it was sold to Adnams and it was always super. Unfortunately no more. Met friends for lunch and chose the 'special' of pan friend sea bass at £15.25. It was a very small piece of fish and very dry. It came with a few asparagus spears and some sauté potatoes. This was a very small meal for the price. The serving staff were lovely and I feel sorry for them having to serve up this sort of food at these prices. None of our party were impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Blakeney Quay on the beautiful North Norfolk coast, The White Horse is a cosy and welcoming pub with characterful accommodation. Ideally situated for walking the North Norfolk Coastal Path and for exploring the coast and surrounding villages. Three rooms, numbers 1, 8 and 9, enjoy views of the coastal marshes and sea beyond. Rooms 2, 3, 6 and 10 look out on to Blakeney's quiet narrow High Street. Room 10, our suite, can sleep up to six people and has a separate living room and its own on-street entrance. Rooms 5 and 7 overlook the courtyard. In your room you'll find tea and coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer as well as fresh towels and toiletries. All of our rooms feature en-suite bathrooms with either a shower and / or a bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The White Horse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Horse Hotel, Blakeney Hotel Blakeney
- The White Horse Blakeney, Norfolk