Stayed for 2 nights during a cold spell in January, but the warm welcome more than made up for the temperature outside.
We had a standard room which we were warned was a little on the small side, but it was well decorated, very clean and had a refitted en-suite bathroom.
On our first evening we signed up for the wine tasting followed by dinner. It was enjoyable and v.good value. The second night we had dinner in the restaurant,but we could have eaten in the bar selecting from the same menu. Excellent meal, good choice of wines and cheerful service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Blakeney Quay on the beautiful North Norfolk coast, The White Horse is a cosy and welcoming pub with characterful accommodation. Ideally situated for walking the North Norfolk Coastal Path and for exploring the coast and surrounding villages. Three rooms, numbers 1, 8 and 9, enjoy views of the coastal marshes and sea beyond. Rooms 2, 3, 6 and 10 look out on to Blakeney's quiet narrow High Street. Room 10, our suite, can sleep up to six people and has a separate living room and its own on-street entrance. Rooms 5 and 7 overlook the courtyard. In your room you'll find tea and coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer as well as fresh towels and toiletries. All of our rooms feature en-suite bathrooms with either a shower and / or a bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The White Horse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Horse Hotel, Blakeney Hotel Blakeney
- The White Horse Blakeney, Norfolk