Having been whisked away by my boyfriend in an attempt to get away from chaotic city life, I found myself in awe of the idyllic setting of Congham Hall. We stayed in one of the garden rooms located behind the main house and without a doubt I was transported to a world of utter bliss. If you are looking to indulge in pure relaxation I'd say look no further as Congham Hall has it down to the tee, from gorgeous grounds to divine dining. And if you really want to cleanse your aura I would thoroughly recommended dappling into the spa facilities where you'll find yourself melting away under gorgeous earthy oils. The staff on every front were unparalleled in catering to our needs making the stay all the more luxurious. All in all after three days I found myself completely rejuvenated, having not touched my phone for the entirety of our stay, (much to my boyfriends surprise)! I shall definitely be making another visit but till then go experience the beauty for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the beautiful Norfolk countryside, Congham Hall is a privately owned Georgian manor house situated 20 minutes' drive from the sandy beaches of the North Norfolk coast. A variety of market towns, nature reserves and the Queen's Sandringham Estate are also within a short drive. Each individually designed bedroom is very spacious offering extremely comfortable king sized beds and picturesque views across the estate. The team of award winning chefs create dishes using a wide variety of vegetables and herbs from the estate served in the Orangery restaurant overlooking manicured lawns and glorious parkland. For something a little more informal, indulgent afternoon teas are served in the lounge next to the cosy log fire. Set within 30 acres of wonderful parkland and extensive gardens, Congham Hall also boasts a croquet lawn and tennis courts. Congham Hall's luxurious Secret Garden Spa is where you'll find a stunning 12 metre pool, sauna, steam room, bio-sauna as well as an outside hot tub. You may also choose to unwind with one of the relaxing and rejuvenating beauty and massage treatments which will restore body and mind and leave you feeling completely revived. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Congham Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Congham Hall Country Hotel
- Hotel Congham Hall Country
- Congham Hall Hotel & Spa UK/Norfolk