We purchased a 2 night stay through Travel Zoo, it was an amazing deal and we were not disappointed,the hotel was lovely having been refurbished to a high standard,we got off to a good start with a welcome Buck's Fizz and a cream tea on arrival,what a lovely gesture it meant so much.
The hotel is central and there is no need to use your car if you don,t want to,the local bus station is a short walk and the service is excellent where you can use your freedom bus pass to get to Sandringham and anywhere along the coast.
Compliments to the chef and staff for the amazing food we were served during our stay we enjoyed it all and it was beautifully presented,WELL DONE.
The whole staff were delightful,they all worked together as a team and were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble,and always with a smile ,it was so welcoming,they all deserve full marks for doing such a grand job.
It was a lovely break and one we would highly recommend it's a really lovely hotel,do try it you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of King's Lynn old town and overlooking the historic market place, the Duke's Head is perfect for discovering what Norfolk has to offer to the business and leisure traveller. Since Georgian times, this impressive classical building has welcomed visitors including Princess Victoria and Sir Robert Walpole (generally considered to be the first Prime Minister of Great Britain) in considerable comfort and style.Its location overlooking the ancient market place in the centre of King's Lynn would have denoted its importance in a town peppered with fine historic buildings. The Duke's Head is located walking distance away from King's Lynn station, nightlife, restaurants, bars and leisure club. Kings Lynn is serviced by regular trains to London and serves as an ideal location for discovering Norfolk. North Norfolk is an ideal tourist destination. Whether you enjoy the lively atmosphere and entertainment offered by traditional seaside resorts, the tranquility of the small fishing villages, which spring to life at high tide, you can't help but be impressed by the beautiful coastline and the fascinating history of its towns. The Hotel has recently benefited from a 3 million pound refurbishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Dukes Head Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Dukes Head Hotel
- Dukes Head Kings Lynn
- The Dukes Head Hotel UK/Norfolk