Having stayed in many budget hotels run by numerous companies I was more than pleasantly surprised at the standards here.
Located conveniently 2 mins off the main A17 road into K.Lynn, it is in the perfect position whether visiting the city or stopping en-route to further places.
The hotel is excellent.
I simply cannot find even the smallest fault with anything.
We had twin room number 43 located on the first floor.
Spacious and comfortable it contained a double and a single bed with choice of firm or soft pillows, wardrobe space with hairdryer and illuminated mirror, large wall mounted lcd tv and desk/drawers.
The bathroom had a full size bath with shower over and also soap and shampoo provided.
The room was spotless, full credit to the cleaning crew, this is probably the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in.
We ate breakfast at the Brewers Fayre next door. Whilst quite expensive at £8.25 each there was plenty of choice and the service was good.
Very highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- King's Lynn Premier Inn is a great quality hotel offering 149 en-suite rooms with king size beds, modern bathrooms and is located adjacent to the Freebridge Farm Brewers Fayre offering great value pub food all day everyday. Breakfast is also served in the restaurant. We have 7 universally accessible rooms, 4 of which have wet room facilities. We have a family rooms which can accommodate 2 adults & 2 children under the age of 16. Cots & interconnecting rooms are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Kings Lynn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn King`s Lynn Hotel King`s Lynn
- Premier Inn Kings Lynn UK/Norfolk