Stayed for one night as couldn't get into our chosen hotel on the Saturday night. The hotel is about a 10 min drive from the centre of Kings Lynn and is poorly signposted behind the Mcdonalds off the main road. We had a warm welcome from the receptionist and our room 131 was clean, modern although a little cool - we struggled to get the right temperature throughout. It was very comfortable and we both had a good nights sleep.
We ate at the adjoining Brewers Fayre although only Mr TGB partook as I was feeling very unwell. Food was described as distinctly average and whilst we ate from the main menu the chicken buffet looked dried up and very unappetising. Breakfast here the following morning was ok but not fabulous and got very busy very quickly.
All in all this was very comfortable for one night and very good value at £35 but I wouldn't choose to spend longer than a night here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- King's Lynn Premier Inn is a great quality hotel offering 149 en-suite rooms with king size beds, modern bathrooms and is located adjacent to the Freebridge Farm Brewers Fayre offering great value pub food all day everyday. Breakfast is also served in the restaurant. We have 7 universally accessible rooms, 4 of which have wet room facilities. We have a family rooms which can accommodate 2 adults & 2 children under the age of 16. Cots & interconnecting rooms are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Kings Lynn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn King`s Lynn Hotel King`s Lynn
- Premier Inn Kings Lynn UK/Norfolk