Used this hotel as a quick stop over. Booked online very easily.
£33. For 1 night double room.
Additional £10 for full English breakfast. Eat as much as you would like. Eggs cooked to order perfectly.
Bathroom a looking a bit tired. Bed comfortable.
Ordered a sandwich from the bar late night. Was lovely.
Bar staff good.
Would use again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Quality Hotel Kings Lynn, this King's Lynn hotel is the ideal setting for a short break or business trip offering a comfortable haven to both business and leisure travelers alike. When choosing between hotels in King's Lynn, Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn boasts a convenient location just a short drive from the centre of King's Lynn and from the stunning Norfolk Coast. Easily accessible from major roads like the A47, A10 and A149, Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn is conveniently located for those visiting the Norfolk Broads of North Norfolk. When staying at Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn, take advantage of its location on the stunning Norfolk Coast. Those who like exploring will enjoy the traditional seaside town of Hunstanton and the nearby Norfolk Lavender fields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Beveridge Way Kings Lynn Hotel King`s Lynn
- Ramada Kings Lynn
- Ramada King's Lynn
- King's Lynn Ramada
- Dragonfly Hotel King's Lynn UK/Norfolk