“This place is worth 6 Stars!!”

The Cafe at Brovey Lair
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Ovington
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Waitstaff
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is worth 6 Stars!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

Quite in a class of its own, Brovey Lair has a charm that keeps us coming back, after eleven visits, from Kent. The exquisite fresh seafood is spectacularly delicious, thanks to Tina Pemberton's world-class creativity and skill. The cafe's ambience is fresh and airy; in summer evenings you look out over a lovely pool, while on darker evenings, a graceful willow is beautifully floodlit. We stay overnight - the rooms are stylish and the surroundings blissfully tranquil. Breakfast is probably the best in the world - we always ask for the to-die-for huevos rancheros. If you have a happy marriage, it will be even happier after a visit to Mike and Tina's peaceful, yet exhilarating, "foodie" heaven.

• Visited November 2011

Gateshead
“Incredible Food-Amazing Place-Fantastic People!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2010

I performed at Brovey Lair for a Private party a Few years ago and was blown over by the atmosphere & owners Mike & Tina.
I have since returned a few times with my wife and the Food Service & atmosphere is great
If you are in to seriously good food & wine & presentation this is a slice of Heaven!!!
It is a 5 hour drive from where I live so I can't go very often but I would be there every week if I could!!
Tina is the perfect Chef & Mike is a great fun Host.
Go Check it out and tell them I sent you!!!!
Paul & Rachel Martin.